Halong Bay Seaplane Flight (Hanoi to Halong Bay)
Taking the Halong Bay seaplane is the newest and most exciting activity to contemplate the mighty and mesmerizing beauty of Halong Bay. This is the primary choice for upscale travelers that provides one-of-a-kind experiences.
Air ticket booking for a flight on Halong Bay seaplane comprises many things to consider such as the types of flights, when to book and how to book. This article will provide you with the best preparation for a seaplane trip to Halong Bay.
Why you should book a seaplane trip?
Hai Au Aviation is Vietnam's only seaplane service. The airline provides typical seaplane journeys on 12-seater Cessna Caravans with a range of advantages.
- This is the fastest and most convenient way to transfer from Hanoi to Halong.
- You will enjoy high-quality services while flying with a well-known travel brand in Vietnam.
- This is also the most wonderful time to enjoy Halong Bay from a low altitude. In fact, you will have a bird's eye view over spectacular limestone karts, dense jungles, and cragged islands.
- Water take-off and landing are the most fascinating part that you will have while taking the trip.
- The seaplane tour ensures a high level of safety with modern floatplanes and well-trained pilots.
- The price is relatively high and you can only bring a limited amount of luggage.
- The minimum number of people for a seaplane tour is 4 so if you do not have enough company, you cannot book the tour.
- Tourists with health problems such as heart disease and acrophobia are not suitable for the trip.
The ultimate experience with three major services
Hai Au seaplane serves passengers with three prominent services available to your demands.
Scheduled flights (Hanoi to Halong bay and vice versa)
Taking a scheduled flight is the quickest and most luxurious way to transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay. Instead of wasting 3 to 4 hours on a bus or Limousine, it takes you only 45 minutes to fly from Noi Bai international airport to Tuan Chau Marina. There are 2 - 3 flights for each route daily and the ticket price starts from USD 175/ pax/ one way.
What to expect
- You can shorten the transfer time from 4 hours to only 45 minutes. This option is especially suitable for those who want are press for time and have a good traveling budget.
- The journey is not only quick but also offers a breathtaking, areal view of the Red Delta.
- The flight is provided by Cessna Grand Caravan 208B-EX, the largest and safest floatplane that can take off and land above water, bringing in wonderful experiences.
Port of departure/ arrival in Hanoi: Counter E09, Lobby E, Terminal 1, Noi Bai international airport (Map)
Port of departure/ arrival in Halong: Villa T7 Tuan Chau commercial urban area, Tuan Chau Marina, Halong City (Map)
Sightseeing flights (Flying over Halong bay, Bai Tu Long bay and Lan Ha bay)
If you expect to admire the scenery of Halong Bay from a new angle, you should definitely choose a scenic flight over 2000 limestone karts, islands, and islets. The flight departs from Tuan Chau Marina, flying around Halong Bay, and lasts for 25 minutes.
What to expect
- The short flight trip offers you a panoramic view of Halong Bay from a close distance.
- You will have an opportunity to take a lot of beautiful photos.
- Promotion fare for foreigners and Vietnamese expats allows you to save a great of money.
Sightseeing flight map
Time schedule and ticket fare
Published fare (VND)
Promotional fare (VND)
01/10/2022 to 15/04/ 2023
16/04/2022 to 30/9/2022
16/04/2022 to 30/09/2022 (for foreigners)
16/04/2022 to 31/12/2022 (for Vietnamese expats)
Halong - Halong
The premium chartered flight service is for those who want to keep privacy as well as small groups. This VIP choice is best for couples, corporate, or MICE travelers.
What to expect
- The views are fantastic, especially on sunny days.
- You will not be stuck in the crowd as you can skip the queues for check-in.
- It is totally private since there will be no other strangers, just you and your group.
- The rate is much cheaper than a charter helicopter or business jet.
Best time to take a seaplane trip
Seaplane flight rating by month
|Months||High / Low (Temp)||Rain (≥2mm)||Rating|
|January||20°C / 15°C||7 days||8/10|
|February||21°C / 16°C||5 days||8/10|
|March||23°C / 19°C||8 days||8.5/10|
|April||26°C / 21°C||10 days||9/10|
|May||30°C / 25°C||17 days||9/10|
|June||31°C / 26°C||21 days||7/10|
|July||31°C / 26°C||23 days||7/10|
|August||31°C / 26°C||23 days||7/10|
|September||31°C / 25°C||16 days||7/10|
|October||28°C / 22°C||8 days||9/10|
|November||25°C / 19°C||7 days||9/10|
|December||21°C / 15°C||6 days||9/10|
- Luggage allowance is 7kg per guest. Excess luggage will be charged VND 100.000/kg and not exceed 25kg.
- Each aircraft can carry 8 passengers with luggage and 12 adult passengers without luggage.
- You should come to the check-in counter at least 30 minutes prior to the departure time. Do not forget to bring your passport to check-in.
- Wearing light clothing is recommended.
1 - How can I book a seaplane flight?
To book a seaplane flight, you can visit website seaplane.vn and send flight enquiry directly. Another option is to book through travel agencies that you can get better prices. For charter flight, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call hotline +84 (0) 962 069 689.
2 - Where do we fly over on a scenic flight?
Take-off and landing from Tuan Chau Marina, a scenic seaplane flight flies over many prominent attractions on Halong Bay including Dau Be Island, Cong Do Island, and Bo Hon Island. In which, Bo Hon Island is known for being home of Sung Sot cave, Luon cave, Trinh Nu cave, and DongTien lake.
3 - Where do I check in?
- For scheduled flights Hanoi - Halong, you will check-in at: Counter E09, Lobby E, Terminal 1, Noi Bai international airport.
- For scheduled flights Halong - Hanoi, you will check-in at: Villa T7 Tuan Chau commercial urban area, Tuan Chau Marina, Halong City.
- For sightseeing over Halong Bay, you will check in at: Tuan Chau Marina, Villa T7 Tuan Chau commercial urban area, Halong City.
Questions and Answers (0)
READ THIS NEXT
Van Don International Airport (VDO) is Vietnam's first privately operated airport serving both domestic and international flights to and from …Read more
Book your cruise
Meet local experts
Call us now: +84 354 64 1421 (Whatsapp)